Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome to The Kat's Meow!

I'm Kat, and my blog posts will be my meow =) I've blogged for years, been on Xanga, but moved over here since most my blog friends are on here and I believe Xanga requires you to have a Xanga account to comment on people's posts, and I'd like to have public comments.

So who am I?

I am Kat. I'm a 27 year old female living in Ohio, working in Kentucky. I love to talk, so expect frequent updates. I love the color blue, the color hot pink, shoes, cats, and penguins. I also like being lazy when I can be, but believe me, I am NOT a lazy employee! =) I have a huge passion for graphic design and photography. I made my blog header myself. I simply spent about an hour editing this photo: http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4146794_f520.jpg

As you can see, it took A LOT of editing! Oh, and just gonna say this now. I will only CONSIDER making blog headers for people I actually know. I work 40 hours a week on my feet in a warehouse, so understandably in my free time I like to be lazy and hang out with friends and catch up with their lives, so please don't ask me to make you a blog header or some banner. That's not the purpose of my blog or showing off my work. =P I show off my work because I am proud of it, and want people to appreciate the work that goes into things we take for granted, like graphic design work!

That's all for now. Stay tuned for a new update tomorrow (if the mood hits me)

~ Kat

1 comment:

  1. very cool... ive been meaning to get a blog myself... i might now

    ReplyDelete